Thursday, June 28, 2007

My 'hood

Good news: I have a pull-out couch you can sleep on once you see these pix and decide you want to come visit. Seriously, if you can make it over here, you're welcome to crash with me! :)

This beautiful church and bell tower are in the middle of a park right by my house:

Another pic of the park (notice all the lovebirds on the benches) and the amazing 2-block-long flower market on my street:
Here's another shot of my street, and then one with the Stefan cel Mare (Steven the Great) statue, logically situated on nearby Stefan cel Mare Avenue. He's a local legend for protecting Moldavia (a region containing Moldova and part of present-day Romania) against the Ottomans in the 1400s. And last but certainly not least: my office.


2 comments:

laura b said...

Um, the park picture is totally NSFW!!!! Wow, I love it :)
-Laura

Karinina said...

whoa...no wonder their economy is in so much trouble! Everyone is too busy having sex in the park!